Expected School Wide Learning Results (ESLRs)
I. Students will develop the academic and critical thinking skills necessary to become effective communicators and productive members of society.
- Develop proficient skills in all core subject areas.
- Develop the ability to positively and productively communicate with other members of society and in the workplace.
- Develop critical thinking skills in order to make wise choices and solve problems.
- Identify personal creative abilities.
II. Demonstrate Responsibility and Respect for Self and Others.
- Develop responsibility both academically and personally.
- Develop an awareness of personal wellness.
- Develop a positive attitude in order to promote self-esteem in self and others.
- Develop effective and responsible interpersonal and socialization skills.
- Understand social issues and respect different points of view.
III. Students will demonstrate Civic Responsibility and Career Awareness.
- Participate in community and school service.
- Become aware of future training and school options in order to prepare for the workplace and develop lifelong learning habits.